24 Mar Bio TPU 2
Bio TPU™ by Lubrizol is a revolutionary line of bio-based* thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) that’s made with renewable-sourced material (content ranging from approximately 30%–70%*). Bio TPU™ by Lubrizol provides the same performance and benefits as traditional petroleum-based TPU and can range in hardness from 82 Shore A to 55 Shore D. Contact us #gme-chemicals to find out more about
- Superior abrasion resistance
- Very good chemical resistance
- Cold temperature flexibility
- UV and hydrolysis resistance
- Outstanding mechanical properties
- Processed via injection molding and extrusion
- Formulations of reactive polyurethane hot-melts (HMPUR) used in furniture, automotive, textile, book-binding, and footwear.
- Textile coatings for shoe stiffeners (toe puffs & counters)
- Hoses, timing belts and molded parts for various market segments, such as footwear, automotive, industrial, consumer electronics, and sports/recreation.